Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Haul

The kids made out like bandits. Soooo much candy. Some of it will be disappearing while they are out. We made it through 1.5 hours of walking without any melt downs. I was sure the baby or Mel would cry but they were good. Mel made up for it by waking up three separate times crying. I'm not sure if it was her routine being off or nightmares from some of the scary outfits. She wouldn't go get candy if the person passing it out was dressed up. She was fine with little monsters but not BIG ones. It was, of course, nearly impossible to get them to quit jumping around and get a picture. This is the best I could do. The baby's face is covered and the older boys left on their masks but, oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The joys of too much candy ^^

Glad you had a good Halloween, and I think it's awesome that you even could get them all in the same picture. Who cares about them looking perfect ^^

Karen

Paula said...

Our joy turned to sorrow, and I tossed all remaining candy last Friday. I couldn't listen to any more crying over more candy, or why we can't it eat it for breakfast!