Friday, April 02, 2010

BREAK

Oh yeah, I'm yelling it. I have been absolutely exhausted this past week. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm trying to catch the bronchitisy thing the little girls have, but I am so glad to take a break this coming week. Public school also being on break means that clubs/sports/meetings are on hold. The only things on the agenda are Spanish and PE for homeschool which we might or might not do depending on the weather and the inclination. So far having E home is great since she got up with the coughing 2 year old (she told me to go back to bed and I didn't argue) and she just took said 2 year old with F tagging along for a bike ride. I'm going to take L to get her ears pierced later this morning and I'll leave S watching the littles. It will be a good mommy break. As much as I love them sometimes I don't want to remind someone to go potty or get a tissue or use utensils when eating.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Honestly, I don't know how you do it!