Friday, January 28, 2011

Week #21~Cookie Edition

I apparently didn't take one stinking picture this week. That's because
Yep, Girl Scout cookie time. I've got two scouts sellingand evidently both troops mistakenly think I'm good with this sort of thing so I've been banking and selling and delivering and sitting with girls doing all of the above

It's also We love scouts of all kinds but it can be overwhelming. I am NOT going to the Klondike Derby next weekend. I just can't fit it in. We've also got play practice and basketball games.
We did manage to do some school.
Miss Mel finished her reading primers and moved into the 'big' story book. She is thrilled. She worked on more math facts. We learned about plants and seeds in science and she and I read Dr. Doolittle and Raggedy Ann & Andy.
Fman is working on decimals, mixed fractions and dividing with remainders. He read some of Baldwin's Fifty Famous Stories Retold. In history we finished the Revolutionary War. We enjoyed
. We finished the read aloud Toliver's Secret and he read
Paul Revere's Ride. He read about oceans for science. I let him pick the topic this week and that was his choice.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh my gosh, selling girl scout cookies does sound very overwhelming. I had to do the popcorn sales for our cub scout den for 3 years in a row and it did me in for the rest of my life! LOL!

Still, you got some great stuff done this week! Brava!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the cookies ^^

Karen