Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Paying the Price

So, yesterday I felt like a human being, a rare occurrence, and so I decided to do all the stuff that has been bugging me. I scraped and recaulked the tub, touched up the paint in that bathroom, washed everything in there and repainted part of the play house. Then I went to a baseball game. And today.... I feel like crap. Stuffed up head, achy, headache... cold, allergies, exhaustion? It is going to be hard to knock this place into shape if all I can manage is one good day of work. Ah well, off to soccer practice and souts. I plan on sitting in the air conditioned van and observing from afar, with my bottle of tylenol and tissues.

1 comment:

Truth said...

Oh how I know that feeling of taking on the outdoor world, and equally the price one pays who has allergies.