Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hmm, what since I posted last? L and Ad were Mary and baby Jesus in a Christmas cantata. A mama's gotta love that. Oh, and F was a shepherd. A twitchy, fidgety, restless shepherd.
On Wednesday we celebrated C's birthday. He was 12 on 12/12. Gotta love that symmetry.

On Friday I attended one of those obligatory school productions. What would have been annoying on a stage was even more so in a gym where you can't see or hear. Made L happy though
Friday night I wrestled the tree into submission and let the kids decorate. It actually turned out pretty well.

Sunday and Monday we were pretty much snowed/iced in. Church was cancelled and then school. I sent the children out regularly but today I am more than ready not to mop of snow every 20 minutes, endlessly dry the snowsuits, settle arguments, guard the cookies or explain that I am not the cruise director and am not responsible for anyone's boredom but my own. Now if I could just motivate myself to wrap some presents.

No comments: