Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged

Dot at flowergirl6tagged me earlier and I put off doing the meme. I remembered now so...
The rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1-I don't like ice cream.
2-I drink a pot of coffee every morning. Ooops.
3-I don't have a dishwasher and do my dishes by hand.
4-I am a dismal failure at anything requiring an artistic eye, vision or temperament.
5-I love Jeopardy, and all things trivial.
6-I have been to Europe three times.

I'm going to tag
(1)Gretchen
(2)Mary
(3)Annelise
(4)Karen
(5)Lori
(6)Anne

1 comment:

Truth said...

How could you not like ice cream? And with 6 kids, you wash dishes by hand? I salute you, definitely wonder woman there.