Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whew

I have a lovely new floor in my upstairs. It no longer reeks of dog (which I don't even have in the house), pee, dust, mites or anything other than a faint chemical scent I'm defining as clean. I even have some of the furniture moved back. More would be moved back but 1) I went through my dd's closet, WITH HER. Two hours of torture people. For both of us 2) I had a Jimmy Buffet party to attend and had to quit cleaning 3) I took E and L to camp today. E is counseling, L is a camper. This necessitated doing much laundry, finding rain ponchos, flash lights, bug spray, etc. Hopefully when I get everything that is going back upstairs in I can post some pictures. I also see a garage sale in my future. How have I birthed pack rats? Me, who keeps not much more than the children?

1 comment:

Truth said...

So what kind of a floor did you get? I got a new kitchen floor recently and LOVE it! I am getting better about being a pack rat, but still struggle. This week we are having our kitchen cabinets painted, so am having to empty everything out. What a pain, but I am thankful for an excuse to dispose of things we don't use.

I know I'll be happy when it is over, but in the meantime, well, I've been up 2 nights in a row until 3 a.m.