Friday, December 12, 2008

Thirteen Years Ago

I was hugely pregnant during what was being touted as the snowiest December in years. I trudged through the knee deep drifts that morning, carrying S who was 20 mo. After our trip out I gave E and S lunch and put S down for a nap. I laid on the couch and E laid her head on my hip. All of a sudden my water broke. I made for the bathroom with a little voice asking why I peed my pants, lol. C was born after 4 hours of labor. He weighed 9-8 and had a huge head. That was the first thing I noticed about him, lol. He's smart, really smart, weirdly smart. He didn't want me to take his pic this morning but here's one from last summer when his baseball team won the local championship.

HIs birthday request this year...a tube of pre-made cookie dough to eat all by himself with a spoon. YUCK!

No comments: