Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sauna

No, not like I got to go to one, like I'm living in one. Ah, the midwest in the summer. It was 96 yesterday. I have no idea what the heat index was. Today is supposed to be about 90 but even higher humidity. Tuesday we took advantage of dollar day at the pool, yesterday I took them to the free splash park. Yes, money is an issue. The 'spring' property taxes have come. Notice how it's late June when the county got around to sending them. I wonder if I can be three months late paying them. Yeah, I didn't think so.
The older boys are still at camp until Saturday. I'm expecting them to be DONE with the great outdoors after all this heat and mosquitos.
The Chocolate Frosting Incident

Sisters ~nothing like the swimsuit sale, they are not crazy about matching

Enjoying the wading pool

Life Scout-trying for Eagle if girls don't get in the way

No comments: