Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Monday and Camp

Here's where I was going to post the adorable pictures of leaving my kids at church camp. Except I couldn't catch their speeding figures whizzing by me to the field to have fun. I did get a wave. I'm obviously going to miss them much more than they miss me.

I've got the three gone at church camp and S works during dinner so it seems I have no one to feed this week. Just 5 of us for dinner. If I end up with alot of leftovers the menu might change but they usually get eaten by the boys during the next day.

Sun-bean tostados, corn on the cob, cantaloupe
Mon-chili, cornbread, cantaloupe&blueberries
Tue-chicken stir fry, mandarin oranges
Wed-spaghetti&tomato sauce, zucchini, grapes
Thu-tater tot casserole, green beans, fruit salad
Fri-ramen noodle soup, leftover fruit salad (13yo is in charge of dinner, I have to go pick up those kids at camp)
Sat-pizza, whatever leftovers are around
Sun-pork roast, corn, strawberries

No comments: