Tuesday, January 11, 2005

That Pesky Real Life

No,we have not been without power since Friday (though some in our area have), it's just real life got in the way of computer time. Friday evening dh and I went to some friends house to eat and watch Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again. Yes, we are unschooled rubes with a startling lack of sophistication, but we had a good time. Saturday dh changed oil in the car and went to get his new glasses. I suggested he take S since they wanted as much as our first born son for them. I made sure all got to their basketball practices and then we went sledding. Sunday I taught Sunday school, we went sledding again and L attended her first Daisy girl scout meeting. I wish they remained that easy to impress. She thought it was the coolest thing she ever got to do. Monday I did a bunch of OAMC and the girls had dance class. This morning I went to the dentist. He claimed (do I sound untrusting?) that an old filling was cracked and it needed to be replaced. Dh said if I blew it off and needed a root canal later I could kiss any sympathy good-bye so I went. I now feel like a stroke victim and can't eat because I run the chance of eating my own face. I think that's about it. Nothing earth shattering but time was consumed all the same.

No comments: