Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard

I'd take a picture, but all you can see is blowing snow. I really don't think it would be so bad, except for the wind. It is supposed to snow from 12-16 inches, which while bad isn't horrible. However, if the snow insists on blowing around and redepositing on all the places someone just cleared it seems like more. At least we're all tucked inside warm and snug. Dh's job (40 miles away) called and said stay home so I don't even have to worry about him. Of course my children are currently involved in the 15 minute process of getting snowsuits, boots, hats and mittens on to go out. I predict they will only be out 10 minutes or alternately, will stay out an hour and then come in whining that, surprise, surprise, their toes and fingers are frozen!

No comments: