Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Humor

Mel-"I am a ballerina queen."
Me-"How about you be a princess and I'll be the queen."
Mel-(in a haughty tone) "No, I am the queen, you don't even have a crown."

If they couldn't have gotten Helen Mirren to star in "The Queen" they could have signed Mel. How can you get that haughty, nose in the air attitude in only three years?

Now for something really funny go read The Bulwer-Lytton Awards Read them all. The adventure and children's especially amused me.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Well, dang. No crown, no Queen for the day for you!

Truth said...

Isn't it funny how the each have their very own personalities from early on? I figure God must have something for that little girl to do that she needs to know that she is royalty in God's eyes and has the authority to do it!