Friday, April 27, 2007

One Of Those Days

It was one of those days where you do alot and yet accomplish nothing. E was running a fever this morning, I thought she should stay home, she was obsessing about some info in her locker she needed. Nice mother that I am, I volunteered to drive to town and get it for her. I left the house to find one of the tires of the van low, I limped over to the local garage and had them plug the tire. I picked up a nail somewhere. THEN I drove to town and got her stuff. I stopped at some garage sales but scored nada. I figured I might as well pick up some milk while I was near Aldi's. That all took 2 1/2 hours. I thought I was done so drug out all the summer clothes for F and C (in case it ever gets nice). I got them all strung around when the kids got home and C announced he had broken his glasses. They made it two weeks, that's something right. I put him in the car and drove to Sears to get them fixed, then stopped at the drugstore to pick up some meds. Our insurance changed and I'd been waiting on a pre-authorization so I could have the priviledge of paying $20 more than I did last month for the same med. I still need to at least kick the boys' clothes out of the way in their room, but my heart just ain't in it. I hate days where you never sit down and accomplish nothing!

No comments: