Monday, October 27, 2008

What I've Been Doing

While they were having fun, I was cleaning the gutters. Yuck! Note the five year old's red glittery shoes. What could be more appropriate for raking?
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've live with a one year old. Really, I don't need any other occupations. Note the clean clothes have been removed for more one year old comfort.
Photobucket
I let my children play with black food dye, and did you know that if you squeeze the middle of the tube it'll come out both ends. Way cool.
Photobucket
I have not included a picture of the final soccer games. All three hours of them, spent in the frigid wind tunnel. I couldn't quit shaking to take a decent picture. Also not included are a picture of the car my husband went deer hunting with. The deer won, the car lost. (He's fine, the same cannot be said for my beloved station wagon.) Then there was tonight's apple bobbing, cub scouting fun.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Busy, busy, I can relate! Too bad about the collision with the deer. Scarey stuff. My husband travels a road every day to work that is deer heaven. They sneak up on ya so quickly.