Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Field Trip

We went on a field trip to a science center yesterday. The highlight for F was being chosen to pump the pig lungs. Not something we would likely do here. Where does one buy pig lungs? We had a class in respiration and circulation and one on physics. They spent the rest of the time running around while the 2yo spent every minute at the water table. She was soaked but happy. We had swim practice, late basketball practice and Boy Scouts last night. That led to lots of running around. Now that we've got sport overlap going on it's going to be a little crazy for a month. The kids have decided on their own to just play soccer in the spring and not baseball too. I'm not going to argue. Today is library storytime, Kid's Klub and a meeting with the high school people tonight. It was supposed to be last week but it got cancelled for the snow. It should be beyond boring but since they change the requirements constantly I need to go, even though I've got two in high school already. Now I see we've got a two hour delay of school this morning. I guess I have no reason not to get moving. Blech!

No comments: