Friday, March 26, 2010

Whew

So yesterday was one of those days. The kind where I wish someone would pat me on the back and tell me how efficient I am. That's the problem with the stay at home gig. No one notices unless you don't do something. We did school in the morning and I did some laundry and cleaned up. That seems like enough you say, oh no, then we left at 12:35 for PE. I dropped off the two ( a simple procedure made more difficult by the 2 year old's dislike of her carseat) and ran to the grocery. There I managed to drop $160 in 40 minutes, bag it up and get back in time to pick up the kids....except....they went home with friends so I headed back to our town to unload said groceries while dancing around the 2 year old. I got it all put away and gave Ads a snack. An older kid got home (2 others were elsewhere) and took off for L's basketball game. After that I swung by to let dh off to pick up his car from an oil change. He went to bigger town to pick up S. I threw some supper together, filled out various papers, provided solace to the angry senior and called to see when F and Mel were coming home. At 7:00 I took L and F to a 4-H meeting and dropped of Mel's t-ball forms. No one else is playing baseball this year, which is fine by me. I went back out into the cold drizzle at 8:00 to pick up the kids. Blah! No wonder I go to bed by 10.

No comments: