Friday, September 16, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

Or maybe back on the treadmill. This week has been hectic, and all the stuff hasn't started yet. We've had 2 cross country meets (and one tomorrow), a Cub Scout meeting, a Boy Scout meeting, Kid's Klub at chuch, a dental appointment, student council meeting and Campus Life. That doesn't count pre-school, grocery shopping and the other detritus of life. Sigh... I am trying not to get too busy. I said no to football, church committees, skating party, and dance for 7yo. There are times I think we should move to the wilds of Idaho or something and never go anywhere. Not very practical. Ah well, only 158 days of school left!

2 comments:

Babette said...

I like your use of detritus, Lisa!

Repeat after me: No, no, no, no, no, no. ;~)

Anne Coleman said...

Yes, what ^she said :o)

I can't believe there are things you turned DOWN and are still that busy!

A log cabin in the middle of Saskatchewan has always been my personal thought :)