Things that made me thankful:
1) We had a really pleasant dinner. Food was good, company was pleasant, children played outside in the really frightful
weather and seemed to enjoy it.
2) No one was offended when I and the three oldest left Thanksgiving (we did stay 3 1/2 hours). Dh and the other kids
ended up staying for another two.
3) There was no crowd at the theater and the movie was very good. I probably should be ashamed however, that I agreed
with E that many of the young (illegally young for me) actors are turning out quite nicely.
4) We came home to a fire built by dh.
5) My children are quite happy with a bowl of ice cream for dinner. Who would want to cook after a relaxing day.
6) I've updated my sidebar and the blog still works. It's always a near thing. I can't get rid of the wonky spacing, but oh