Friday, November 25, 2005

Gave Thanks

Things that made me thankful:

1) We had a really pleasant dinner. Food was good, company was pleasant, children played outside in the really frightful
weather and seemed to enjoy it.
2) No one was offended when I and the three oldest left Thanksgiving (we did stay 3 1/2 hours). Dh and the other kids
ended up staying for another two.
3) There was no crowd at the theater and the movie was very good. I probably should be ashamed however, that I agreed
with E that many of the young (illegally young for me) actors are turning out quite nicely.
4) We came home to a fire built by dh.
5) My children are quite happy with a bowl of ice cream for dinner. Who would want to cook after a relaxing day.
6) I've updated my sidebar and the blog still works. It's always a near thing. I can't get rid of the wonky spacing, but oh
well.

2 comments:

novaks8 said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving to me~!

We were going to go see HP again but this stomach virus thing got in the way.

Ice cream for dinner? Sounds good to me!
Do they all like the same flavor?

Jody said...

Ice cream is a dairy, a fat, and a protein. Can't beat that!