Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Hits of the Season

After a couple days shakedown I can now judge what the best loved toys are. If they'd just let you bunk the kids at the toy store for a couple days you could determine this and only have to buy one or two toys. I am glad to report that the expense was worth it for the oldest three. Evidently E has had earbuds permanently implanted in her head. S and C have become subterranean slugs, who only leave the basement and it's gamecube altar for occasional refreshment. Now, on to the ones who would have been happy with cheap stuff, lol. L has played non-stop with a teddy bear that has clothes I picked up at Penney's 60% off, F likes the dollar store monster truck and Mel. She keeps dressing a doll in her new pooh panties (yes this leaves her naked) and pushing it around in the Goodwill stroller. I'm not sure why she must be naked to take her baby for a stroll.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

cmhl said...

ha! I can relate to the naked baby doll strolling! well, not me personally, but my thing two. ha! she has nemo panties that she LOVES!