Monday, June 12, 2006

Feels Good

It feels like we will finally be starting summer here this week. The kids have been playing baseball but frankly, we are one of those sort of hyper families that likes to have bunches going on. The really fun stuff starts this week. This week E is counseling at Girl Scout camp, Bible school is this week, we continue swim lessons, C will go to Cub Scout Day camp, S helps set up day camp today and tomorrow and we continue baseball (if it finally quits raining). Next week L goes to daycamp along with E. The week after that dh is taking off. I've scheduled a bunch of physicals the kids will need in the fall, so 3 MD appointments that week. It you wait until Aug there are no appointments to be had. That weekend before the 4th is our town festival so lots going on: parades, carnival games, water games, rodeo, demolition derby, etc. The week after that L goes to church camp and S goes to Boy Scout camp. Then I'll help them rush to get 4-H projects done. The following week is the fair and C and S go to church camp. That leaves two weeks until school starts and S and E will have summer band those two weeks. I'm sure we'll do other stuff too. We've gotta fit in some lightning bug catching, camping, trips to the pool, zoo, children's museum, etc., and I just got an e-mail that my class reunion will be going on in Aug. I'll have to decide if I want to go to that, we'll see. The only reason to go would be to see the about 10 people I liked in high school, LOL!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm exhausted just reading this! Have fun!!