Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu and Still Thinking

Food, I'm too busy to make food. Soooo much to do this week. This is a brief respite before I head out for orthodontist and surgeon appointments (which are 30 miles apart of course). S needs to be back by 5:00 to go to a meeting about his Eagle project. Mel has a 6:30 t-ball game and I need to be at the High School awards night ceremony at 7:00. The rest of the week is just as bad. Maybe I'll type up another post while I'm here to post later. It's mostly to keep me on track anyway. Food this week is coming from freezer stash

Sun-turkey (I baked two, picked them and packaged the meat for later), broccoli, grapes, angel food cake
Mon-ham (freezer), mac&cheese (box, blush), leftover broccoli (I made double), fruit bowl
Tue-stir fry, rice, mandarin oranges
Wed-hamburger casserole (freezer), green beans, applesauce
Thu-spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, grapes (sale)
Fri-pizza, relishes, fruit bowl
Sat-potato soup (freezer), bread, fruit bowl

1 comment:

Paula said...

Who's having surgery??