Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Neither Look nor Smell Like A Monkey

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's my birthday. So far (17 hours into it) 43 is fine. A good friend of mine made me a cheesecake and I took it to a group I meet with and played Lady Bountiful with it. Dh is working so no big plans for tonight. He will be home Friday afternoon though, so I feel a trip to the bookstore coming on. Not too much else going on
IU pulled one out last night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Lady Rebels remain undefeated at 14-0.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Lisa!!!

Jody said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Annalise said...

Happy birthday - here's hoping that 43 is a great year for you!

Truth said...

Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday a little late! 43 is a great age, I have a few more months to be that lovely age.