Friday, January 20, 2006

This~n~That

Image hosting by Photobucket
A good day today. Dh watched the kids while I lunched on curry, chopped off my hair, perused the book store and went to the chi-chi poo-poo grocery where I bought exotic fruits and lots and lots of chocolate.
Last night was E's last regular season basketball game. I can't believe four years of school basketball are done. Just the tourney left next week. Next year she will have to go to the county high school (we only have one so it is very large.) You have to be really something special to play there so her school basketball career will be over.
Here she is in front of the team sign. Each girl has one.
Image hosting by Photobucket
She is standing waiting on the opposing guard to cross midcourt. *
Image hosting by Photobucket
*I need to buy a camera with a zoom.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ahh, E looks so happy in front of her sign. How does she feel about not playing next year?