Friday, January 13, 2006

To Recap

I’m woefully behind on my blogging. I’ve been using my brain this week and it hasn’t left much room for blogland.
Firstly about MSU pbbbbt! Just wait 'til you come to Bloomington ;-P

1) I’ve been trying to get all my papers together to recredential my professional licenses. I’d forgotten the archane,
idiotic,senslessly complicated, elaborate hoops that must be jumped through.

2) Our church is doing 40 Days Of Purpose. There are weekly dramas to be presented and I, no doubt because I am the
loudest, least inhibited church member, am part of them. Every friggin’ week. My ability to study and retain dialog is not
what it used to be folks.

3) We have yet another basketball tourney this Saturday. Nothing like 7 hours in a gym with a defiant 7yo, a whiny 4yo and a
2yo who insists on visiting the potty every 20 minutes.

4) I've nearly missed leave a comment week, but if the spirit moves you, leave one.

5) Just in case you weren’t sure how to use up those leftover Halloween stickers
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Paula said...

How exciting! Are you going to look for a job?

Ugh about the 7 hours in gym. You're a better mom than I--I'd either seek a babysitter or not watch all of the tournament.

Jody said...

Go Lisa!

I have heard about the 40 days of Purpose. It sound great.

Hey, look! Mel has pants on! ;*)