Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Jody, but was down with a migraine so....better late than never....

Five weird habits of yourself:

“The first player of this game starts with the topic ‘five weird habits of yourself,’ and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says ‘You are tagged’ (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

1) After I eat chocolate or anything else good with my hands I smell my fingers.
2) I do sock shoe, sock shoe vs sock, sock, shoe, shoe. Dh says this is weird.
3) I do not like ice cream.
4) I only like soup out of a cup.
5) If I hear music I tend to break into a shuffling dance the kids find particularly embarrassing.

I tag Kim, Gretchen, Novaks8, CMHL, Kathy

2 comments:

Annalise said...

I don't like ice cream either :-)

Jody said...

I am a sock, sock, shoe, shoe person.

Love it that you do your shuffle dance.