Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hail Mr Hoover

Image hosting by Photobucket
The one who made my carpet shampooer, not Herbert. The kids have had some kind of virus that only seems to cause them to vomit after they are alseep. The next day all seems fine, then the next night a repeat. It seems to be working it's way through the youngest four. I have cleaned the little girls carpet three times and the stairs two. Yuck!!! Let me just say that as much as I love the shampooer, it doesn't clean "solids". That is still a manual job.
On a happier note, yesterday was dh's birthday. We won't celebrate until the weekend since he's working. He did go to the optometrist and got a new prescription for glasses. I wouldn't have spent $386 for a birthday present, but I guess he has to see to work, so we'll let him have the glasses. Happy Birthday Honey!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ewww! The whole solids, chunks thing. Blek. I hate the stomach virus!!

Hope everyone feels better quickly!