Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back To School

First day of school here. E got on the bus at 6:45am so she was long gone by the time I thought to take pictures. C and S looked at me like I was nuts and set out across the field to walk to school. Pictures are sooo uncool.

F's first day of kindergarten
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

F, L and Mel. Baby sister is not happy to lose all her playmates.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The diva enjoying her pool. Perhaps she doesn't miss them as much as she thought she would.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Annalise said...

Mel's pool looks like fun :-) That early start to high school - Steve's bus used to come at 6.25 - was a huge shock to his system initially, but the coming home early was lovely. I much prefer that schedule to the 9-4 middle school one.

Katherine said...

Aww my almost 15 year old heads back tomorrow. Try not to miss them too much.