The weather was cold and stormy and my now dh had the flu. I wondered if universal karma was trying to send me a message. It seemed we had not chosen a propitious day for marriage, but here we are. Not bankrupt, not abusive, not having affairs, even sharing a bedroom. Dr. Phil and Oprah would find us unique, LOL. Anyway, Happy Anniversary to us.
Top Five Reasons I'll Keep DH
1) He goes to work everyday so I don't have to.
2) He makes sure I have an ice scraper and candy bars in the glove box come winter.
3) We have good "chemistry".
4) He bought into the 'let's have six kids' logic.
5) He tactfully refrains from pointing out my possibly annoying habits.