Friday, April 21, 2006

Annoying+Tagged

So today, oh four days after taxes are due, dh's 401K sent me a check and a letter saying that we saved too much. Ok, now I'm penalized for too much saving? And I get to figure out how to file an amended return. Blech!

This week consisted of four parent/teacher conferences, four baseball practices, two track meets, dance picturesand two cub/boy scout meetings. Oh the excitement.

I was tagged by Melissa. I'm supposed to tell you six things about myself. If you've read here much you already know all about me but here goes (since the inspiration well is dry)

1) I was once very bright. I got my MS with a 4.0. My brains have since dehydrated into a tiny pea that rattles around my skull.

2) I love to read. When I was in high school and college I read great literature. Now I mostly read excapist fair. Best book I've read lately. Cod by Mark Kurlansky. Strangely interesting story of a fish and culture.

3) I missed the girly gene and have no idea how to decorate or do my hair.

4) I like sports, beer and nachos.

5) I am a Sunday school teacher. I try not to bring beer and nachos to class.

6) I was 30 when I had my first baby. If I had started 10 years earlier I could have fit in six more, and been very happy about it.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love your 6! They had me smiling!

My brain can relate to #1, except the part about the 4.0 and the MS.....the pea sized part, that would be me now.