Sunday, April 16, 2006

Spiffed Up

This is the kids pre-church on Easter morning. You'll note there are no post-church pictures.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here they are after the Easter egg hunt on Saturday. This is more how they usually appear.
Image hosting by Photobucket

A good Easter, at least so far. The morning opened with the traditional scavenger hunt for the baskets. I have rued the day I devised this tradition. I appear to be stuck with it for at least 14 more years. I'm running out of clues guys!
We had breakfast (candy), got cleaned up, dressed and to church where the kids ate more candy.
Dh had to work but the kids and I had a nice lunch with pop in wine glasses, at least they had pop, lamb, rolls, corn, broccoli, fruit salad and candy. Do you sense a theme here?

After Mel wakes up from her much needed nap we will have an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. I am tempted to fill the eggs with carrots and grapes but noooooo, it'll be candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Jody said...

The kids look so cute in their Easter best!