Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Test Model

E turned 14 today. That does not seem possible. I took her and one of her good friends out to lunch and shopping. So far the teen years haven't been bad. Of course there are six long years to go. E is a goal oriented, generally mature kid. She is in everything. She is a straight A student, belongs to student council, campus life, student leaders, choir and band. She ran cross country, plays basketball and softball and takes dance. She is also a voracious reader. It is nice to have someone who actually likes hanging out in book stores and libraries with me. I didn't take her picture today,(she got cake with lunch and so I didn't make one). This was taken last summer.
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday E! Sounds like you have alot going for you. Keep it up!

Truth said...

Happy Birthday! My first is much like yours, but it can make a hard act to follow for the rest of them, lol.