Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Boringly Busy or Busily Boring

I haven't posted because things have been busy, yet yawninly mundane to read about. Sunday we took the kids swimming. Monday I had a migraine and did nothing. E had to walk F to T-ball practice and S had a track meet. Tuesday was track practice, L had ball practice, E had dance and S had to be in the next town 18 miles away for a Boy Scout meeting. He's a patrol leader and they were planning this weekend's campout so he had to go. E and L ended up walking again. Tonight is F's pre-school graduation, S has a track meet and E has ball practice. Can you hear me panting trying to keep up? Dh is working evenings so it's just me. How mean is it to make your kid walk home from a track meet at 8pm? I'll figure it out. See very boring to read about but it prevents us from doing anything interesting to blog about!
Oh, and even more boring minutae. How come the kid who looks like she hasn't grown at all (did I mention she's the one I ignore) has absolutely no shorts or shirts that don't look like they are owned by Daisy Duke, not that a 7yo Daisy Duke might not be cool. Argh, I might have to go to a store! Yucky, yucky, yuck!!!!!

No comments: