Thursday, November 11, 2004

Looking Up

Well, my mood was much better Wednesday. The kids only had a half day of school. I'm not sure why they didn't do that on Veteran's Day. For the same reason they had the Monday before Halloween off and not the day after I guess. Something about teacher contracts. Anyhoo... I got groceries and stopped at Lowe's to buy lighting fixtures. I also bought a bakers rack to use as a microwave shelf and to replace the storage I lost when the island went away. It looks superdydooperdy (think I watch too much Barney?) The flooring guys came and started the floor. They don't appear to be the kind who are going to work too hard. They knocked off for the day at 2:30. The electrician has started wiring in lights so I have hope of power and an actual floor by next week. That just leaves trimming out and plumbing. The kids played outside all afternoon. I did hear Fletch come in and went to check on him. He was busily coloring his shirt sleeves with green marker. But look at this face, does he know how to work those eyes or what!

No comments: