Wednesday, March 30, 2005

76 Trombones

OK, not really 76. Last night was pick a band instrument night and S picked the trombone of all things. The mind boggles at what that practice will sound like. When E began the sax we sent her to the garage. I expected geese to fly in from Canada to answer her call.

Today the weather was great! The children look like they've been rolled in soot. I guess that's the sign of a good time. It is supposed to thunderstorm tonight though. Next week is Spring break. I'm hoping for at least a couple nice days.

I'll close this with a little mommy brag. If you can't brag on your blog where can you? E, S and C all made honor roll. E and C had all A's. Amazing! Are these my children??? Maybe my genetically programmed underachiever is still not in school.

No comments: