Thursday, December 31, 2009

Obligatory New Year's Post


So lets be honest, I ain't gonna do all this stuff. This is more like a wish list. But, meh, gotta start somewhere.

1) I will be more patient with easybake oven, chutes&ladders, pokemon stories and doll baby diapering, etc. I tend to say I'm too busy. Bad mommy.

2) I will plan ahead a bit more, consult my calendar on which I've actually written our appointments a bit more and follow through a bit more.

3) I will not roll my eyes and tap my foot as dh tells me how bad his day was. I will not burst forth with exclamations that I myself, have been watching soap operas and eating bon bons all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

I like the part of your resolution where you watch soap operas and eat bonbons all day, sounds like a great plan! :D

Karen