Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Week In The Life Of Me~Tuesday

I got up and got everyone breakfast and grabbed a shower. It was a lighter school day. We worked in our Critical Thinking Books, worked on timelines for history, grammar and science along with reading. I rescheduled a dentist appointment for myself, requested a new prescription for Phil, called the high school about flu shots and called the insurance agent to get some things faxed. A storm was predicted so I renewed some library books on line in case I opted not to drive to Boy Scouts tonight. In the afternoon I whipped up some spaghetti for supper, another loaf of bread and some cookies. I swept and picked up the downstairs. This is a little difficult since the death of the vacuum but the broom works because only one room has carpet. In between I answered questions about Dodo birds, the La Brea Tar Pits and Lauren Bacall. Does that make Looney Tunes a learning tool? The weather didn't look too bad so we headed out at 6:00 for BS. I dropped the boys and ran over to the library to get some more school and enjoyment material. At 7:10 I looked out and it was sleeting. I checked out and by the time I got back to the boys' meeting it was snowing and blowing. Of course they were still at it and I ended up sitting on a board of review before we got out of there. It turned out not to be too bad for driving and by this morning it had all turned to rain. Blech!

This tired elf couldn't quite make it until I got home. Oh, she's gonna hate this one when she's all goth in 10 years.

No comments: