Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Happy Birthday Lilybug!!

Life got in the way but I'm back to announce I am now the mother of a kindergartener who turns 6 today! Now if only her mom would get busy and bake her a cake. This is L and dh on the first day of school.


Dh took time off at the end of last week so we worked on all the home improvment projects. Yuck. I do not like that sort of thing. If I could leave and come back when it was done that would be fine with me. We replaced some blown off shingles, replaced the bathroom shower faucet (which ran all the time) and installed cut offs. I also changed bedrooms around. Now when the construction is finished I only have to move oldest dd who is sharing with the two youngest girls for now. It also seems the children have all taken maladjustment pills so lots of emotions that needed to be dealt with. And lets not forget the baby's two day case of diarrhea. We also managed to fit in a trip to a minor league baseball game the kids won ticket to and a final trip to the drive in. Dh is back to work today so hopefully things will return to normal. Well, I don't expect all the emotions to return to normal but maybe just quiet down a little. Well, off to bake that cake or we'll have another melt down.

No comments: