Thursday, December 30, 2004

More Boredom Available

Having failed to resolve your insomnia issues with this blog I have started another. It will be concerned with my food/menu/budgeting issues. I'm sure it will be just as scintillating as that sounds, lol. You can see it here or use the link in the Links section. This morning was pretty much been taken up with grocery shopping and putting it away. This afternoon I'm baking bread and cinnamon rolls (the best d**n cinnamon rolls in the world if I do say so myself). The kids are making up resolutions to write down and hide on New Year's Eve. I resolved long ago not to make resolutions but they're urging me to "play" too so we'll see if I can come up with something. I wish the things I needed to change were as easy as "I will try to do 2/3 of my homework at school." 2/3?? Who comes up with that figure?

No comments: