Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Errandsville

I went to Ft. Wayne this morning to pick up my old iMac which had been repaired. It's hard drive had been corrupted, which to me sounds like it met a floozy cell phone and lived a dissolute life, but I digress. I also stopped by the Boy Scout store to pick up a compass for ds who will be going on his first Boy Scout camp-o-ree this weekend. I hope the weather dramatically improves or it will probably be his last. We had snow on Sunday morning and now it is just damp, chilly and raining. The kids have a half day of school today so they will be home shortly. I had hoped to take them hiking at the reservoir but the weather makes that a no-go. I need to go start foccacia for dinner and I was informed this morning by several people that "We have no sweets because ___(insert name of child excepting yourself) ate them all." It'll be a good day for cookie baking I think.

1 comment:

Babette said...

Homemade cookies! Got milk?