Saturday, April 16, 2005

Spring Day

An altogether nice day. I'm going to get spoiled with this great weather and when it inevitably turns cold, wet and miserable again it'll seem even worse. I took my third yoga class this morning at the YMCA. I combined it with some errands so I didn't feel guilty about taking the time or the gas. I sure feel like I had a work out though.
We spent the afternoon hanging around the house doing not much. The kids got out the wagon (because as they pointed out, Mel had never even seen a wagon, let alone rode in one). They took turns pulling each other around so I didn't even have to do that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Babette said...

They are growing up so fast--you didn't need to pull the wagon! That grass is a beautiful green. It sounds like a splendid day!

YOU'VE TAKEN 3 YOGA CLASSES??!! :~)

Jody said...

Adorable! Your kids are precious!