Thursday, April 21, 2005

Migraine

I am generally very healthy, especially for (can you tell this still bothers me? lol) my advanced maternal age. I do, however, get migraines. The past couple of days I had a doozie. Thanks to E and S who held things together here by making meals, taking sibs to T-ball, and practicing spelling together. I took what my kids refer to as "my happy pills" and am feeling better today, though with that weak, shaky feeling I hate. The weather has gone from 80 to 40 in the past 24hours. The weekend doesn't look promising. Perhaps a fire, some s'mores and a game of Euchre will pass the Saturday. Sunday is the Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta. I will go watch my sailors in an event they take as seriously as the America's Cup.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ouch. Migraines are horrible. The headache would be bad enough, but the nausea from one sends me over the cliff.

Glad you are feeling better!