Saturday, April 30, 2005

What's -a-doin?

Thursday night L came home from dance and t-ball practice and asked for help getting changed. She doesn't usually need help, but help I did. I noticed the unmistakable blisters of chicken pox. Oooops! I guess we exposed the under 7 crowd in town. She hasn't felt bad really, nothing benadryl and oatmeal can't fix. Now we wait to see if F gets them.
Friday I spent in reading. I got my new Elizabeth Peters book. Now the truth is out and you all know I have plebian tastes in reading material. I did drop S off for a Boy Scout camping trip. He was engaged in a riff on gazing balls in people's yards. It might be a nice respite from his monologues.
This morning I went to yoga class. I stopped afterwards and had a latte. I feel absolutely decadent. Tonight I need to attend the middle school's production of Cinderella. E has a part. I'm expecting it to be a brutal hour. I'm afraid the best thing about the musical will be the t-shirts "Cinderella is proof a pair of shoes can change your life."

No comments: