Saturday, October 09, 2004

$$$$$

It was one of those days where the money seemed to whip out of my wallet. I took E for an optometrist appointment this morning. I thought we would just renew her contact Rx and get out but her eyes had changed so we ended up getting new contacts and frames/lenses. Then she went to get the haircut I promised her. I then went to Lowe's to get lights. I got a fan/light for our new bedroom, six basic globes, a vanity bar light for the new bathroom, a light for the outside back porch and a screen door for the new back. Eeeek! $350 later I left. Tomorrow we're eating egg salad and playing board games for entertainment, lol. That sounds frugal. At least I picked the ones I liked and for once in my life things are the ones I wanted and not the ones the previous owner left.

No comments: