Friday, October 29, 2004

Please Stop.....

I am a firm believer in voting, I treasure my rights, I love my country but please.....stop the election noise!!! If I hear either side predict doom and gloom and be rather ungentlemanly toward the other I will scream. I actually did run screaming from the news the other night, just on principle. It shocked the kids. Come on Tuesday and lets get this over with.

What else has been going on? Wednesday the kids and I enjoyed the eclipse, Thursday I conducted the Halloween party at ds's preschool. I had to take Mel and L but they were good. Well, Mel was in the sling so she didn't have much choice but L was good. I had one other mom show up to help. I hate being one of the only sahms. It means you get elected to everything. I know you can say no but then they just cancel the party, trip , whatever. And I was a wohm for a long time, so I can sympathize. Tonight is supposed to be the cub scout bonfire/cookout but it is raining. The plan was to cook hot dogs and marshmallows and then attend our town's scarecrow festival as a group for games and a hay ride. We'll see if it stops raining.

F is now trying knock -knock jokes. What amuses a 3yr old amazes me. "Knock knock" "Who's there" "Ducky" "Ducky who" "Poop, poop!" Collapse in peals of laughter. It pales for me after the 33rd telling :-P

No comments: