Monday, October 11, 2004

Not Much Shaking

There is not too much exciting to say today. The Colts won yesterday, yeah!! Mel learned how to clap. They continue to pound on my house, for 8 long hours at a time. They also continue to sand dry wall. Through the dust I think I see rooms starting to take shape. Dh and 4 kiddos have colds. Yuck! I haven't posted my menu for this week. I need to keep myself honest or I'll fall into the whatever you can grab habit.

Sunday : Meatloaf, potato wedges, green beans, apple crisp
Monday: Chili, peanut butter sandwiches or saltines, pumpkin pie
Tuesday: Chicken, dressing, carrots, gingerbread
Wednesday: Spaghetti, broccoli, garlic bread, oranges
Thursday: Hamburgers (on the grill), corn on the cob, ice cream
Friday: Pizza (again!! a kid request), cookies
Saturday: Ham & Beans, cornbread, fruit bowl
Sunday: Pot Roast, potatos, carrots, cake

No comments: