Thursday, February 10, 2005

Computer virus?

Every blog I go to seems to have families suffering from illness! It is making me wonder if it is spread digitally ? It snowed more here so at least it looks pretty. The trees look frosted. S has his first school basketball game tonight. I have a sore throat and my ears and head hurt but life goes on. I NEED to buy groceries or it'll be grilled cheese and soup tonight. I think I'll just have another cup of tea (ok, it's more like a hot toddy, but hey I'm sick here) and get moving!

1 comment:

Griffmama said...

Well, I haven't taken time to set up a blog, but we've all been sick here at our Indy household. G & M both had the stomach flu a few weeks ago. I've had a sore throat and ear aches for 3 weeks. A trip to the ENT (family doc has given up on me) indicates sore throat may be result of reflux. Ah, getting older and falling apart just sucks! The only upside was that the family doc gave me Vicodin for the pain. Damn shame I'm out of pills already!